- 1. You need to register an ESL account
- 2. Create a team with your friend or teammate
- 3. Enter your PUBG ID on the right side in the widget. This MUST be your actual ID, otherwise you will be removed before start.
- 4. Sign up with your team
- Sign-ups will be opened on Monday 23rd of October at 12 noon PDT.
- Sign-ups will be closed for both qualifiers on Friday 27th of October at 3 AM PDT. If your team has not signed up before this time you will be unable to participate.
- We will seed the best 160 teams, based on average MMR value from the latest season, into the tournament during this time. The last 160 spots will be open on a first-come, first-served basis starting from the check-in time one hour before start of the qualifier.
- Round 1 Groups A-H (Saturday noon): 8 groups of 20 teams, top5 qualify for round 2
- Round 1 Groups I-P (Saturday afternoon): 8 groups of 20 teams, top5 qualify for round 2
- Round 2 (Sunday noon): 4 groups of 20 teams, top5 qualify for round 3
- Round 3 (Sunday afternoon): 1 group of 20 teams, top4 qualify for Oakland
- Best of 3 Matches (BO5 Final) - SQUAD earns points for their placement and kills
- Teams - 4 players per team, no exceptions
- Points distribution and full rules can be checked here
- Please join the ESL PUBG Discord channel to get all the information you need for the tournament.
- Lobby name and Password will be published in your match lobby here on the qualifier pages.
- Server region: North America
- Game mode: First Person Perspective
Map option: Weather Sunny
All other settings set to default except
Costume spawn: Disabled
Red Zone: Disabled
If you have problems, or notice any issues, please contact the admins IMMEDIATELY.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for the admins to announce the lobby details
- You will see the lobby details in your own match on the site, match links visible on the tournament widget
- Join the custom server and play out the round
- When joining the server and during the games DO NOT alt-tab out of the game
- Remember to take a screenshot of your final placement (all players)
- Wait for the admins to enter the result, then check your placement
- Wait for your next match